Tourist single entry visa
Validity - 30 days
Visa fees - Rs.10500
Processing time - 20 - 25 working days
Required Documents for tourist Visa
- Original passport and old passports, if any your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with a minimum of two blank pages. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favorable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
- Return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
- Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Hungary, New Delhi.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details
- Travel medical insurance
- Original passport and old passports
- If any Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with a minimum of two blank pages. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
- Return air tickets
- If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
- If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
- If the applicant is Retired:
- Pension statements for the last three months
- Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
- If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
Contact for More Details...
- If accompanied with one of your parents, then an original NOC from other parent and a copy of his/her passport (first and last page)
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page)