Tensa Eco Tourism / Sundargarh Camping Odisha
Highlights: Eco tourism Sundargarh, Western Odisha Eco tours, Sundargarh camping, Stay with Nature in Western Odisha, Visit Odisha green Zone, Camping in western Odisha, Bonai Forest Accommodation, Forest stay in Western Odisha, Visit Western Odisha, Western Odisha Camping, Camping tours Odisha, Monsoon Tour Odisha.
How to Reach:
Location: Sundargarh, Odisha
Nearest Airport: Jharsuguda ( 170 km)
From Bhubaneswar ( 330 Km)
Nearest Railway Station: Raulkela ( 100 Km)
Tensa Nature Camp" is a newly developed eco-tourism destination in western Odisha: is a community managed sustainable ecotourism initiative of Bonai Forest Division. The Nature Camp is located at "Tensa" by local it is preferably called "the Natural hill station of Sundargarh". At an altitude of 818 m. above sea level make this place the colder place even in Summer season. This is completely offbeat destination and any one who loves nature and must visit this place to get the real experiences.
Tensa Nature Camp:
The nature cam situated on Bonai Forest Division, Sundargarh.
It provides spectacular views of the Bonai Forest Landscapes and the adjoining mountains.
It has cottage accommodation - 6 Rooms (AC)
There are well furnished Rooms built with all the basic amenities.
View from nature camp is so wonderful.
Here both veg and non-veg foods are served to the guests.
Things to do:
- Accommodation – 6 A/c cottages
- Dining hall Attached Toilet & Bathroom
- Parking Place
- Local Odia Foods
Nearby Destinations: Sightseeing with additional vehicle cost.
- Forest Trekking
- Nature Photography
- Star Gazing Highlights
- Responsible Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism
- Village Tourism Rural Tourism
- Countryside Tourism
- Offbeat Tourism
- Vocal For Local Tourism
- Mines Tourism Odisha
- Western Odisha Tours
- Forest Accommodation/ Jungle Stay
- Upper Khandadhar view point is located 20 KM away from Tensa Nature Camp.
- Badbil Sightseeing includes: Jateswar Waterfall, Jateswar Forest, Jateswar Lake, Jateswar Shiva Temple, Saal Forest Reserve. ( 60 km from Tensa Nature Camp)
- Kiriburu Sightseeing Includes: Jhhikira Waterfall, Pacheri Waterfall, Karo River, Fulbari Sal Forest, , Swapneswar Shiva Temple, Pundul Waterfall.
- Meghataburu Hilltop, Saranda Sal Forest ( DFO permission Required), Tholkodbad old Watch Tower, Valu Caves, Ligirda Waterfall, Open Cast Iron Mines, Meghataburu Sun Set points, Murga Mahadev Temple, Mrigasinga Village & Baitarani River Bed.
- Khandadhar Waterfall/ Khandadhar Nature Camp (Kuliposh) is situated 65 KM away from Tensa.
- Sarafgarh Nature Camp (Sundargarh) is about 250 KM away from Tensa.
- Debrigarh Nature Camp (Sambalpur) is about 230 KM away from Tensa.
- San-Ghagra Nature Camp (Keonjhar) is about 180 KM away from Tensa.
- Pradhanpat Waterfall (Deogarh) is about 110 KM away from Tensa.
- Vedvyas Dham is a Tirtha place of religious sanctity, is about 110 KM away from Tensa Nature Camp. Rourkela, the well planned Steel City of Odisha, is about 100 KM away from Tensa.
Rs DBL Occupancy: Rs 5000
Rs Extra Person: Rs 1200
Inclusion: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner .
Driver accommodation and Meal is Rs 750, direct cash payment needed at nature camp.
Child up to 5 years free of Charge, 6 years to 18 years Rs 1200 per head
For booking Tensa Nature camp call us at 9777784335 or mail us at [email protected]
Western Odisha other Nature Camping sites: You may Interest ?
Patora Nature Camp
Sarafgarh Nature Camp
Belghar Nature Camp
Debrigarh Nature Camp
Nrusinghnath Nature Camp
Contact for More Details...